Thursday, January 28, 2010

you crazy driver + class + target

ok so today after the first class me and my friend decided to get some chipotle. when we got off i lined up and these guys were behind me. my friend came in saying "you're a crazy ass driver!" the guy said how you know?? you saw my ambulance?? hahah she was referring to me but that ambulance drivers friends all thought they were talking about him cuz hes a crazy driver too hahahah then in class the teacher called us to go outside to talk... hahha we got introuble cuz we talking to loud while he was teaching. then what i hate the most is... going to TARGETTTT ! but i swear it got so much bigger hahaha i went to target after class to buy some pencils cuz i didnt have pencils for a math class! well anyways i went in wanting to buy pencils i went out buy 109$ worth of stuff. i heckaaaa hate target!!! hahah big FML right there.

i know i know some people might think im hecka weird, but who cares hahah im random and its tight cuz imma G LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment