Thursday, January 28, 2010

my 2 hour massage experience

Soim at the massage right now getting my 2 hour massage and it feels great! I used to get massages once every week but I'm poor now so its once a month now. I have to say massages are like a drug and you just can't stop its a life time thing! Well anyways I love how asian people always talks smack! Hahahah and yup I am asian that's why I have a whole blog that talks smack. Hahahah well I love massages, spas, and my all time favorite nail salons cuz they all have the same thing in common... they all talk smack. First they ask you are you chinese? Are you vietnamese? My answer nope I'm korean hahaha and listen in on the stuff they talk about and in the end i would say hahaha I'm just playing I'm chinese and I understood every single word you said and guess what?? You're not getting tipped!!! LMAO! So I'm here now and so far so good no one is talking anddd they didn't ask a thing haahha have a great night people!

1 comment: